Come and enjoy your vacation under the Spanish sun! Here you can spend a memorable holiday either by your self, together with a loved one or with the whole family.
You can stay in any of the three bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. If you want your own peace, choose an upstairs suite where you can enjoy the space and view the scenery from your private balcony. In the kitchen you will find all the necessary utensils for cooking and at the end of the day you can relax in the massage chair in the living room.
The space of the apartment is further expanded by the large partially covered terrace, where you can enjoy breakfast or dinner with even a larger group in any weather. Next to the living room you will find the ideal balcony where you can sunbathe in complete privacy. Swimming lovers can go to the condominium pool next to the apartment to soak up the sun and take a dip in the pool. The youngest members of the family will also be able to cool off safely in the children’s pool.
Apartment rental costs
€ 1000 – € 1400 per week
depending on the time of your visit.*
* We reserve the right to change prices.
This cozy apartment is located in a secure gated community on the Spanish coast, only 70 kilometres from Malaga. For the day you will find things to do nearby such as beaches and shopping centers in Puerto Banús and San Pedro. If you are thinking to rent a car you can go and see even more of Spain!
- Puerto Banús is Marbella’s most glamorous area. Here you will find the shops of many luxury brands, large yachts, gourmet restaurants and popular nightclubs. In Puerto Banús, you can also head to the beach and walk on a breakwater, while admiring the marina from the sea.
- In San Pedro you will find an idyllic promenade surrounded by cafés and small boutiques. During a hot day, you can take a dip in the Mediterranean Sea from San Pedro Beach or dine on delicious meals at the beach restaurants.
- In Gibraltar you will find plenty to see and do, such as stalactite caves and historic sites. If you wish, you can visit the heights of Mount Gibraltar to admire the views and greet the monkeys that live there. Just remember to bring your passport as Gibraltar belongs to the UK!
- Ronda is a city built on both sides of the Tajo Gorge. Ronda is surrounded by a green valley and the Guadalevín River flows through the city. The city also has a lot to see, such as one of the oldest bullring in Spain and the city museum.
- The municipality of Mijas is known for its mountain village with white houses and stunning scenery and also from its 12 km long coastline. You should head to the mountain village of Mijas if you want to see something different and atmospheric on your holiday and in the coastal area of Mijas you will find things to do for travelers of all ages.